If Everything Could Eever Feel This Real Forever. If Anything Could Ever Be This Good Again. The Only Thing I'll Ever Ask Of You, You Gotta Promise Not To Stop When I Say When.
RSS

Tuesday 18 December 2012

2012 Has Taught Me...

Okay so I took this idea from Twitter. #2012HasTaughtMe has been trending over the last few days, and it made me reflect on what 2012 has actually taught me. It has been a pretty difficult year, but I can gain a few things from this year, and - if the world doesn't end on Friday - carry them with me through to 2013.

  • A bit of good can come out of everything. Sometimes you just have to look a little harder to find it.
  • People change. And this year has shown me the friends true to me, and ones not so much.
  • Nothing is guaranteed. And I need to learn to appreciate the things I do have whilst I have them. I.e a loving boyfriend, and wonderful close friends and family.
  • The time that I spend down in the dumps and upset about meanial things, I could be spending it being happy and not worrying so much. The less I worry, the happier I will be.
  • To concentrate on myself, and the people that matter.
  • New Year New Me. Yeah right. I like who I am at the moment and I don't intend to change.
This Christmas and New Year will be spent with the best people, having the best time and making amazing memories. Im sure lots will be drunk, lots will be eaten, and there will be lots of laughter. And as long as I am with friends and family to make it happen, I'm sure that the countdown to 2013 will be one of the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment