If Everything Could Eever Feel This Real Forever. If Anything Could Ever Be This Good Again. The Only Thing I'll Ever Ask Of You, You Gotta Promise Not To Stop When I Say When.
RSS

Friday 24 February 2012

Creative Minds Are Rarely Tidy.


I actually do love the place I live in. St Ives is a gorgeous place, you'd be crazy not to. Even though I do constantly complain about it and say how I'd love to leave, secretly I think I'd miss the beaches and my family if I ever did leave.

I'd love to work in fashion. I did a fashion illustration course a few years ago and I thought yeah, this is definately for me. But after being shot down by my vile textiles teacher telling me that my work isn't good enough to be doing it in university (and although she was the only person who thought this), it completely shot my confidence and I quit that idea. It's only recently that I've thought about taking it up again.

My family mean the world to me. And I know that this is quite a cliche, but they really do. I don't ever tell them. I've had my ups and downs with probably every single person. But at the end of the day family is family. And those are the people that will always be there for me.

I cannot save money for toffee. I wish I could. The minute I get paid it's like it has to be spent. I can't have it just sitting there in my account. Be it the newest phone or ipod, or most of the time clothes. I am now getting to the point where I cannot fit any more clothes in my wardrobe, but I keep buying more. And for some reason I still have nothing to wear.

I have really big dimples. And I can't stand them. But whenever anyone mentions that I have dimples I smile and just re-iterate the fact that they are massive. And I just can't seem to escape from them.

I'd love to write my own book someday. I don't know what about, or if I could actually acheive something as big as that. But I love writing, and I love reading. I'd love to write something that people would actually enjoy reading.

I don't think I've ever been 100% happy with myself. Theres always something inside me niggling at me. In my mind I can never do anything absolutely right. There is always room for improvement. Be it on my fashion portfolio, my appearance or my work. I spend hours getting ready for a night out and I'm never content with how I look no matter how much I try. I spend ages designing at work and I always think I can do better, but for some reason my mind won't let me.

My life is always filled with music. It sounds pretty gay but I love anything to do with it. I find there's always a song to go with a moment, to remind you of someone or something, or to block out anything going through your mind. I'm never without my ipod, or not listening to some sort of music.

Adele - Hiding My Heart
Ed Sheeran - Autumn Leaves
Foo Fighters - My Hero

0 comments:

Post a Comment