If Everything Could Eever Feel This Real Forever. If Anything Could Ever Be This Good Again. The Only Thing I'll Ever Ask Of You, You Gotta Promise Not To Stop When I Say When.
RSS

Saturday 25 February 2012

Same Posts, Same Ellie, New Blog...

Now, anyone that usually reads my blog will soon realise that this is not actually the one I normally use. I had a bit of a nightmare with my old blog. For some reason whenever I tried to follow someone's blog or comment on it, or even try to add a post, it would post it as my Dad? I don't really understand it, but I can't use it anymore. So this is the one that I will be using from now on:

www.ellsbells27.blogspot.com

The only thing I'm a bit gutted about having to start a new one is that I was doing pretty well in my old one. People had actually recognised that I posted quite a lot and I gained lots of lovely followers and got lots of views on it. That's now unfortuantely disappeared. And I would like all my followers back :(

Long long shift at work today. Started at 10 this morning in the shop, and probably wont finish at the Roller Disco until about midnight tonight. I don't mind working these sorts of days, as it keeps me busy, and I get some money out of it. But it is pretty knackering.

Since Monday I have been on a healthy eating diet, going to the gym, (well... once.. It still counts!) and trying to lose a bit of weight. Determined to get that summer bikini body. I agreed that I would treat myself once a week, and last night I caved and had a burger and chips from our local takeaway. The only upside with that - apart from tasting delicious - is that I felt really crap and bloated afterwards, and it made me really determined to lose this weight. So from Monday I will be going on the Slim Fast diet. 2 shakes a day, a few snacks and one evening  meal. Now I can see this being a little difficult for me because I don't particularly like milkshakes, but I WILL get this bikini body for my holiday that I WILL be going on this summer. Anyone thats been on the slim fast diet before know whether it's actually any good? Or am I just wasting my time when I should be shoving burgers down my throat.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's Back!! And better than ever!! xx

Post a Comment