If Everything Could Eever Feel This Real Forever. If Anything Could Ever Be This Good Again. The Only Thing I'll Ever Ask Of You, You Gotta Promise Not To Stop When I Say When.
RSS

Friday 24 February 2012

In Three Words I Can Sum Up Everything I've Learnt About Life - 'It Goes On'.



I am one of the few people in this world that can proudly say that I had a (near as damnit) perfect childhood. I went on lavish holidays to the likes of Disneyworld in Florida, got driven around in a posh car that my Dad brought home from work that day, and we were pretty much the perfect family, me, my mum, dad and sister.

The one occasion that will always stick in my mind is when my sister was born. I was 4, (and blonde I might add, before my hair turning a dark brown colour much to my disappointment) and thought everything in the world was much bigger than me and I was amazed by anything and everything. My Mum had gone into labour, and her and my Dad were at the hospital. I was taken to my Nan and Grandads, where I was to spend the night. I got bored as 4 year olds do so my Nan fashioned me up a den of sorts, made out of the sofa cushions and bed sheets. I spent all night lying on the floor with my Nan in the dark with a flashlight pretending to look up at the stars whilst eating chinese takeaway.

I loved school as a child, I had loads of friends, boyfriends, the lot. I was pretty smart and found learning a doddle, which not many people do. I went through primary school whilst my mum dressed me in hideous fashions, such as a pair of lime green cycle shorts with white daisy's on, (which I am certain holds some of the blame for my problems nowadays) or a summer dress - which back then was considered my worst nightmare, being a typical tom boy who loved nothing else but dressing in jeans hoodies and trainers.

My friends were so jealous of the life I had. I had my own bedroom for one, when all of them had to share. I could decorate it however I wanted, and have my friends over whenever I wanted where my Mum would cook up a dinner that any chef would be proud of. My Dad worked for several car companies, so would bring home the newest and flashest cars around and take me out for trips in them, showing me how fast they would go with music blasting out like the Foo Fighters and Guns and Roses, giving me the love of music that I had today.

Yeah, my life was pretty much perfect. Was. Little did I know what was to come in the future left nothing for my friends to be jealous of at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment